View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Update of my 11th Annual Group Trip to Hedo in June-open to all adults

I’m still traveling in Australia but wanted to update everyone about the pending deadline to the 11th Annual Group Trip Adventure in Paradise at Hedonism II resort June 17-24, 2017.

I have recently received several requests following the conclusion of Fantasy Fest in Key West so here's some info:

Bottom line:

There is still availability for group booking for getting the lowest group rate. Deposits ...
  2. Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip

I get asked quite often about basic information and details on my Annual Group Trip to Hedonism resort and mostly what a week at Hedo costs and what is included in the all inclusive price. So here are some more details:

NOTE: Email/IM me @ TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com for an actual group booking form, room categories, group rates, and current availability etc,)

Krewe De Krazy Group 2017..jpg

Hedonism II resort is located on the southwestern peninsula of Jamaica on ...
  3. TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life Group @ Hedo June 2017-11th Annual Group Trip

Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other small groups—no hassles/no drama—just fun in sun and delights at night–

http://www.hedonism.com/events-enter...azy-life-2017/

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip

http://[ATTACH]8739[/ATTACH]www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Updated pre-Hedo travel checklist

Here again is a checklist of travel suggestions for you to cherry pick travel items for trips to Hedonism resort:

AIRPORT & AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
    Passport and copies of passport facepages in luggage)
    Airline ticket/confirmation number papers & itineraries
    Airport transfer papers
    Clothes for flights (bras, underwear, closed-toe shoes)
    Luggage with name tags, luggage locks and passport copies inside
    Luggage lined with empty trash bags that ...
  5. Tips and ideas for 1st timers to Fantasy Fest in Key West-Part 2

Now, for some important DO's AND DON'T's of Fantasy Fest:
    (and thanks to the people that helped contribute to this list )

Don't wear a mask you can't drink in.

Don't choose a costume you can't use the bathroom in.

Don't wear shoes you can't walk in.

Do dress sexier than you thought you might.

Do make sure you have a place to stay before you get too drunk.

Do realize that the shape and size of your ...
  6. Tips and ideas for 1st timers to Fantasy Fest in Key West-Part 1

Hello and get ready to enter the world of Fantasy Fest in Key West , Florida which I have sometimes referred to as "Mardi Gras on Steroids"....without the side effects.

I also think you should be informed before you go as either a FF veteran or 1st timer to FF about some tips that may make your experience more fun.

In addition while in Key West, learn about the nightly meets by various groups and learn where the best parties are for each night as many are ...
  7. Question: Go to Fantasy Fest in Key West in October or Hedonism II resort in Jamaica-

Hi there....Here's a question I get asked frequently especially around the time of my Annual June Group Trip to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica or as Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October.

QUESTION:

How and why can I afford to go to Hedo in June when Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October is in Florida and closer?

ANSWER:

Let me say this and state some facts, figures, details so that you can draw your own conclusions. ...
  8. My 2015/2016 Hedo Travel Checklist (updated)

A suggested list of travel items for trips to Hedonism resort:

AIRPORT & AIRPORT TRANSFERS:

Passport and copies of passport facepages in luggage)
    Airline ticket/confirmation number papers & itineraries
    Airport transfer papers
    Clothes for flights (bras, underwear, closed-toe shoes)
    Luggage with name tags, luggage locks and passport copies inside
    Luggage lined with empty trash bags that can later be used for dirty clothes, makeshift ...
  9. TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3

Tuesday, June 23 (Bare as you Dare Glow/Rave pool party night)

Early morning breakfast and the last of the Krewe check-ins today! Pashur the Bodypainter arrived and later began artistically creating complimentary body art on all the Krewe ladies for the week.

The 2nd and final one-hour rainshower of my Hedo time arrived but did not affect anyone.

I have been tweaking my Hedonism resort travel checklist as I discover items that should be included that ...
  10. TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2

Saturday June 20 (Hats and Heels)

Today the majority of the Krewe arrived for the 9th Annual Group Adventure week in Paradise

I had a very early morning wakeup to get the check-in Group desk set up in the piano bar and to insure the hanging of the two big TravelSlut @ Krewe de Krazy Life banners at the resort. Since the resort is a sellout, there is lots of activity and movements.

Breakfast was a busy time too and with so many people checking in and ...
  11. TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 1

TravelSlut's June 18-30 trip report with Krewe de Krazy Life on Trip #11
    This trip report is more like a daily diary for my 11th trip to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica from June 18-30 and includes my week with the Krewe de Krazy Life (June 20-27).

Thursday, June 17 (Toga Theme Night)

Southwest Airlines #272 Orlando to Montego Bay after spending the night at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. The International check-in at end of the main area was empty and ...
  12. TravelSlut's Fantasy Fest 2014 Tips for 1st timers & return Festers

Hello and get ready to the world of Fantasy Fest which has sometimes been referred to as Mardi Gras on Steroids....without the side effects.

I'll be back to Fantasy Fest for my 12th time this October>check out some of my FF videos (and Hedo ones too):

http://youtu.be/4OvLEWg15GY

I think you should be informed before you go as either a FF veteran or 1st timer to FF.

I would also say you should learn about the nightly group meets ...
  13. Ann, The TravelSlut's trip report for June 2013 & 7th Annual Nude Group Trip (Part 3)

10 things to remember about trips to Hedonism II all-inclusive resort in Negril, Jamaica

1. Bring or buy or borrow and then USE mid-high range SPF sunscreen-especially your 1st few days and don’t forget both to reapply often and don’t forget the SENSITIVE SPOTS! I have seen way too many red lobster-skinned people during my previous 9 trips to Hedo and spending your vacation/holiday time applying aloe vera while sitting in the shade and taking aspirin to reduce pain and swelling ...
  14. Ann, The TravelSlut's Hedonism 7th Annual Group Trip Report (Part 2)

Many of the guests commented on how nice the new loungers were and how there were an adequate supply even when the resort occupancy was near 80% for a few of the days I was there.

Be especially careful about the wading areas of the lagoon and beach areas. Please wear aqua socks or water sandals to avoid being cut on the coral rocks or stepping on a sea urchin! It happens every time I go to Hedo and makes for some uncomfortable times for some guests.

Towel exchanges ...
  15. Ann, The TravelSlut's trip report for June 2013 & 7th Annual Nude Group Trip (Part 1)

Ann, The TravelSlut's 9th Trip to Hedonism II resort & 7th Annual Group Trip Adventure

I was most recently at Hedonism II from June 21 to July 1 and wow, what a positive difference from my June 2012 trip!

I did this trip with about 30 other Krewe de Krazy Life members for 10 days and the bottom line was that this Hedo experience ranks near the top overall thanks mainly to a great Krewe including: (PF& ISS, M & J, R & Dr. T, LD & R, BB & BBS, ...
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast