View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. RS60Spyder

For the group going to Hedo II in October, what are your dates? Mine are 10/8 to 10/15.
    What city are you for getting together?
    Ray
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. we land on the 5th nov.

I was just wondering we land on the 5th of november. I think the wild women week starts that monday. do you think we will feel out of the loop because everyone has been there for a couple days?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. hola!!!!

Somos un matrimomio de 50 aņos y haremos nuestro primer viaje al Hedonism 2 entre el 21 y el 25 de agosto . Hay alguien que tenga pensado ir por esa fecha y que sea de habla hispana? nosotros hablamos algo de ingles pero no muy fluido. Esperamos ansiosamente por alguna respuesta.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hedo Iii July 23rd

Hi all!! My boyfriend and I are going to HedoIII July 23rd, any advice or things we should know before we get there? From what we have read so far there is a lot of action at night, in the "nude side hot tub?" Is that it? Nothing going on in the club or anywhere else?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. July 14 To 20 Hedo 3

We Are Heading To Hedo 3 For First Time, Just Want To Know If Anyone Least Will Be Attending
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. our second trip to hedo III

in the last year we were in December in both resorts. now we come from 29.11.-6.12. with many other couples from Europe into the hedo III.

naturally us would also interest, who still there in this time will be.

we look forward to meet many new people and to celebrate together exciting parties...

loves greet from Germany
    Gunnar & Simone

PS: sorry, our English is not so perfect
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. newbies to visit Hedonism III any advice?

Hello all,
    My husband and I are planning a trip to Hedonism III. I am trying to decide if I want to stay in a room by the pool, or ocean view. We do like to party and be where the action is, but also want some privacy and quiet times to ourselves. Any suggestions? Also, what is the average age of guests? We are 38 and 41. Will we fit in?

Thanks for any and all advice for us, newbies
    Dana
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Fun Times At H2

We will be at Hedo II from July 2-9th and can't wait to meet new fun sexy friends. Write us if you will be there at the same time.

Randy and Catherine
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Bi nudist wants 2 meet others,2 explain?

2 me how I can interact with others that love nsa sex and the life of hedonism. Where who. love all people and injoy being around them.
    Sex is great but I just want 2 meet others that R like myself. I am living on SSI,but am not very disabled. Back,and new knee are great butt told no more heavy stuff. So I stay nude and try to meet people on the internete.
    Am in MASS-Hope 2 meat some people soon.
    LOL
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Hedo 3 Aug 9th thru 16th....Any single women??

I am a single guy going to Hedo 3 for the first time in Aug. and really dont know what to expect. Just want to have a good time. Any advice?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Trip #5 - Hedo III

We are going for our 5th trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary on July 31st.

We be at hedo from Tue July 29 until Tue Aug 6th.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Going to Hedo II in June

I am single going to Hedo II in June 08. This is my first time to Jamaica and my first to Hedo II. Any suggestions for a single girl on her own for the first time would be great
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Money, money, money.

Going to H3 in 12 days!!! How much cash should we take with us? Do they accept U.S. debit cards on the resort? How about traveler's checks? Are the spendable? Any other cash suggestions? Thanks J & A
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Trip Report Hedo II April 26 May 3rd

by , 05-05-2008 at 11:47 AM (Looking for poeple going to Hedo 2 April 26- May 3rd)
    Let me start with the trip to the resort is different for everyone. The only slow period was going through Jam. Imagration. Ride to Hedo II was nice stop off for Red Stripe. Our room was ready and the staff was more then friendly.
    Oh did I forget we were upgraded to NUDE SIDE. Biff's Bunch made that happen.Good group of people we joined before going. Most of the guests hang on the nude side. Prude side is nice also. Food was all good. Drinks and we tried many of them were nice. Never waited ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Hedo III Aug 22-31!!!!

We are counting down the days! Is there anyone else going this time of the year? My wife and I have been twice and have enjoyed meeting all the people that go and the staff there at hedo III. It means that we are going to start exercising again, darn it! But, it will be worth it because I can eat and drink all I want when I get there!!!! Hope to see a bunch of fun people at Hedo III in August!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast