View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My updated travel checklist for Hedonism resort trips=- 2017

I want all Krewe de Krazy Life members and others going to Hedo to take advantage of a travel checklist that might make their packing easier.

So, with a little more than 30 days to go for my lucky 13th trip to Hedo and the 11th Annual Group Trip –and it is open to all adults.

Let the “Ann-tics" begin June 16th

Be sure to check out more of my daily photos and videos here:

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos ...
  2. Updated pre-Hedo travel checklist

Here again is a checklist of travel suggestions for you to cherry pick travel items for trips to Hedonism resort:

AIRPORT & AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
    Passport and copies of passport facepages in luggage)
    Airline ticket/confirmation number papers & itineraries
    Airport transfer papers
    Clothes for flights (bras, underwear, closed-toe shoes)
    Luggage with name tags, luggage locks and passport copies inside
    Luggage lined with empty trash bags that ...
  3. Question: Go to Fantasy Fest in Key West in October or Hedonism II resort in Jamaica-

Hi there....Here's a question I get asked frequently especially around the time of my Annual June Group Trip to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica or as Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October.

QUESTION:

How and why can I afford to go to Hedo in June when Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October is in Florida and closer?

ANSWER:

Let me say this and state some facts, figures, details so that you can draw your own conclusions. ...
  4. Ann, The TravelSlut's 112 day countdown to Hedo II June 16-24 Adventure!

Please consider joining me and our Krewe for our 6th Annual (wickedly fun, nude/clothing-optional and all-inclusive) Hedonism II resort Adventure & Fun in Negril, Jamaica from June 16-24, 2012 (or any days in between-your choice)

FLASH: 2 single females in my group are seeking a 3rd roommate if any single females are seeking a way to defer the single supplement room charge and to save significant $$$Attachment 5295

Details for my 6th Annual Group Trip include: ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 02:31 PM by The Travel Slut

Categories
    Uncategorized