View RSS Feed

luvbeingnude

looking for room advice

Rate this Entry
if this is 2nd time for blog, my apologies. I just wrote one all out only to find out i was longer longer connected.
Now some background. Ive been before back in 2002. Dont rember quad area being there. I missed it if it was. Now I love laying in sun, naked, feeling the breeze and reading a good book. My wife doesnt think she could be fully naked, has never tried it, but she doesnt enjoy getting sun anyway. She is phillipina, im trying to tan and she is using whitening soap. lol. we went to haulover just so she could see what being naked on beach was all about and everything i took off she put on. I was laying naked and she was laying beside me with shorts, shirt, and my shorts covering her face. lol. Now we also dont care about staying ocean front because we just spent 3 weeks ocean front in phillipines. And she doesnt want stairs, want 1st floor. It appears quad would be good choice because we could be together more, me nude and her not, but it also appears quad is distant from beach? is there shaded area she can lay under around pool in quad? i know there is at beaches. Also it appears that garden building nude side might be between both? i cant tell? does it walk out back to nude pool and beach and walk out front near quad area? if anyone may suggest, it would be helpful.

Submit "looking for room advice" to del.icio.us Submit "looking for room advice" to StumbleUpon Submit "looking for room advice" to Google Submit "looking for room advice" to Pinterest Submit "looking for room advice" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HEDO 3
    Yes you are right about shade on the nude beach....plenty of it available...but ya gotta get naked. Security will tell you to take it off or leave. We always get a poolFRONT room...not poolVIEW by the quad pool, no stairs and front seat to all the fun! We love it there. She can leave her bathing suit on and sit at the swim up bar in shade....or depending on what time of day it is she can get a pool side chair in the shade. The quad is surrounded by four buildings so as long as it's not high noon or close to it...you can find some shade! You on the other hand...can get naked as a Jay bird in this area!

We will be there May 27th - June 6 2010!
    Hope to see ya there,
    Bongo & Cocoa