View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2019 TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life in June is done but June 2020 is now a reality

FLASH! Just a gentle reminder to those going or wanting to go to Hedonism resort next June (this June's trip was sold out)

NOTE: The only way to get lowest group rates & Krewe perks is to contact me directly--not thru the Hedo website.

The 14th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure in Paradise is set for June 13-20, 2020 and again this trip>>>>open to all singles and couples who want ...
  2. Deciding Date For Hedo...some considerations

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Hi there....I think that the stock answer is to go anytime, anyway, anyhow. Booking for any date eliminates the awful feeling of "should have, would have, could have
    ..."
    Obviously, your timing will be influenced by your preference to time of year, availability for time off, etc. plus, whatever group present the week you decide to attend.

Here's some basic info I have posted before.

Hi again….after having experienced Hedo 13 times now since
  3. June 2018 12th Annual TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip to Hedo

It’s more than official now—the Krewe is listed on the main Hedonism.comwebsite for our 12th Annual Group Trip:

The group is featured on the main Hedonism resort webpage:

http://www.hedonism.com/events-enter...de-krazy-life/

Hedonism resort Group Trip #12 of the Krewe de Krazy Life (origins from Fantasy Fest in Key West) is June 16-23, 2018 and open to all adults–couples AND singles or unicorns -----just email me for details.

Updated 08-31-2017 at 10:05 PM by The Travel Slut

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Question: Go to Fantasy Fest in Key West in October or Hedonism II resort in Jamaica-

Hi there....Here's a question I get asked frequently especially around the time of my Annual June Group Trip to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica or as Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October.

QUESTION:

How and why can I afford to go to Hedo in June when Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October is in Florida and closer?

ANSWER:

Let me say this and state some facts, figures, details so that you can draw your own conclusions. ...
  5. TravelSlut's Fantasy Fest 2014 Tips for 1st timers & return Festers

Hello and get ready to the world of Fantasy Fest which has sometimes been referred to as Mardi Gras on Steroids....without the side effects.

I'll be back to Fantasy Fest for my 12th time this October>check out some of my FF videos (and Hedo ones too):

http://youtu.be/4OvLEWg15GY

I think you should be informed before you go as either a FF veteran or 1st timer to FF.

I would also say you should learn about the nightly group meets ...
  6. My 8 night adventure @ Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica-Part II

During my time at Hedo I tried not to do much comparing between Hedo II and the former Hedo III but it was difficult not to do so. The point is, however, it that it is all moot now anyway and hopefully Hedo II will continue to make improvements and renovations for the comfort and convenience of all its guests. With an 85% return guest rate, keeping some things the same and adding new methods of having fun and comfort will only increase guest satisfaction and repeat business. I try not to dwell on ...
  7. My 8 night adventure @ Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica

I promised several people a trip report and blog entry from my latest travel adventure so here's an abbreviated entry.....

Friday, June 17:

My 5th Annual Group Trip of FantasyFesters and KrewedeKrazyLife friends to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica is now within 24 hours. This will be my 7th overall trip to a SuperClubs Hedonism all-inclusive, clothing optional, beachfront and tropical resort.

I’m so excited and packing my 3 luggage bags ...
  8. Hedonism III in Jamaica 2009--Part 3 of 3

Day 9 Sunday May 3 2009

My 6:45 a.m. wakeup call came WAY too early but I did have time to get my luggage placed outside my door by the 7 a.m. requirement and then a quick shower later, it was off to reception to check out of Hedo and check in for the complimentary transfer from resort to the Montego Bay airport following one last (excellent breakfast at 7:30 a.m.) A few last hugs and kisses to staff and guests and Krewe alike was all that remained.

The airport bus ...
  9. Hedonism III in Jamaica 2009--Part 1 of 3

The TravelSlut's Jamaica & Hedonism Blog for April 25 to May 3, 2009

Day 1 Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well, after working late into the night on some last minute travel arrangements for some long-time clients, my plan to spend the night at the La Quinta (park and fly) hotel near the Tampa Airport finally came to fruition. Unfortunately, my wakeup call at 4:30 a.m. came too soon and it was off on a shuttle to Tampa International Airport and a short flight to Miami ...