View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip

Hi again everyone.. I was asked to share this here by one of the veterans Krewe members and friends of Jointlock (some names have been modified for discretion purposes)

-----Original Message-----
    To: Ann Lee <TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
    Sent: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 8:33 am
    Subject: Re: ATF post by Jointlock

Today setting in my office thinking about what I was doing last week at the time prompted me ...
  2. Updates on my travels & Krewe de Krazy Life group trips to Hedo in 2018 & 2019

While I continue my extended travels here in Australia for business & leisure, I wanted to remind everyone that since the June 2018 12th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure in paradise at Hedonism II resort will rank as one of the best trips--that my next group trip---#13--will be a blowout at the Caribbean's most wickedly-wild, nude & clothing-optional, tropical beachfront & best---ALL-INCLUSIVE & @ lowest group rates.

June 15-22, 2019 will again be ...
  3. Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
    We are not with the Krewe, but we get in the day after. What can you tell me about them? Are they inclusive of other groups? How many travel with the Krewe? And are there many private or offsite events planned? Thanks in advance.
    Hi there....The Krewe de Krazy Life group has been coming and going to Hedo since 2005 when I was asked by several Krewe members at Fantasy Fest (in Key West every October and where the Krewe originated) to organize and book annual group trips to Hedo. The