View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. New to Hedo 3

My wife and i will be at hedo 3 Aug 6 through the 13th. if anyone will be there send me a message. This will be her first time and she is kind of nervous but i have been to Hedo 2 before.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Time to get naked!!

I can't wait 10 more days to arrive!! This will be my 2nd time!!! I know what to expect this time and we are going to take it on full force!! If you have never been, let me tell you that you are missing total freedom!! You can be naked for as long as you like and no one will arrest you!! So if you are trying to decide do it you will love it so much!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hey,hey!

Hello everybody! We are going to Hedo 2 for the first time May 2nd through the 10th. Hopefully someone from this site will be there. My name is Eddie and my wife is Michelle. We are from Chicago. Like I said, never been there, but we hear its incredible. So, if your going during this time, drop us a line. thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Leaving on April 21 for Hedo II

First time visit to Jamaica. We are really excited about this vacation. We have our togas, pj's and bathing (birthday) suits. What else do we need?!

It is true we should not tip? What do people put in the gift bags?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Have a date......kinda

I am going H3 solo the 26th. Leaving from Halifax. Haven't booked anything as of yet, anyone planning to go then want a roomate to save some cash!?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Question

Greetings friends,
    I am looking to go vacation at H3 in the next few weeks. I am a single male traveling alone, will i be look upon as a "pervert" trying to hook up with someone cause, i am traveling solo?
    I enjoy traveling alone and can't think of a better place to be free and do what I want to do. Hooking up is secondary to me, good times, friends and positive memeries is first.

Thanks for all ur ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. April 10th thru 17th...

My boyfriend and are going to H-2 in April. Wondering if anyone else was going to be there around this time. Also, it is our first trip there and just wondering how it is.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. April 11th Thur 14th A Fun Fill Weekend

Headed to hedo III in April 08 look to meet fun couples to enjoy the weekend with
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. II or III

I am about to book our trip. What does everyone think, II or III?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. excited, can't wait, feel like we're going into wonderland

hi, this will be our first visit. we were wondering any 50-60+ age group here? we are in our 50's. what do men wear to pj nite?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. march 23 week

looking for fun sexy ciuples
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. handsome, cute, fit and forties looking for couples

karen and paul shall be at hedo 11 from march 24 till april 30th, looking for sexy couples.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Hey Hey Hey

Who's Meeting Up For A Drink Second Week Of June Hedo 3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Newbies from Sunshine State

Hello, My wife & I are interested in taking a vacation to Hedo. We are also interested in knowing if there is a strong possibility in perhaps meeting witha bisexual female for fun. Any suggestions or comments would be very helpful since this is our first time.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Hedo 2 First timers May 11 - 18, 2008

We have experience in the "lifestyle" and are looking forward to our first vacation at Hedo 2 in May. We are from the Toronto area. Any advice...comments....?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast