View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Some suggested travel items for Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida in October

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQE1MhKxBg&t=32s

As promised, here is my 2018 Fantasy Fest suggested list of items to consider for your Key West adventure. Feel free to add your own items and modify this list with suggestions:

I want to share with all Krewe de Krazy Life members and others going to Key West for Fantasy Fest my updated travel checklist that might make their packing easier.

I created this checklist for those Krewe that go with me on ...
  2. Tips for 1st timers (or anyone) going to Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wAZqipDQ8Y

Hello and get ready to enter the world of Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida which I have often referred to as "Mardi Gras on Steroids".

You may want to consider ideas before you go as either a FF veteran or 1st timer to FF about some tips that may make your experience more fun.

In addition, while in Key West, learn about the nightly meets by various groups and learn where the best parties are for each ...
  3. Invite to join me & the Krewe de Krazy Life at Fantasy Fest in Key West in October

TIPS FOR 1ST TIMERS TO FANTASY FEST IN KEY WEST, FLORIDA FROM OCTOBER 20-29, 2017

The TravelSlut® ’s Top Tips for First Time Fantasy Fest attendees

While I’ve only been 13 times to FF since 1999 (and about 30 times to Key West), I have learned a few things through personal experience or from the experience of others: (in no particular order):

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Key West ...
  4. Tips and ideas for 1st timers to Fantasy Fest in Key West-Part 2

Now, for some important DO's AND DON'T's of Fantasy Fest:
    (and thanks to the people that helped contribute to this list )

Don't wear a mask you can't drink in.

Don't choose a costume you can't use the bathroom in.

Don't wear shoes you can't walk in.

Do dress sexier than you thought you might.

Do make sure you have a place to stay before you get too drunk.

Do realize that the shape and size of your ...
  5. Tips and ideas for 1st timers to Fantasy Fest in Key West-Part 1

Hello and get ready to enter the world of Fantasy Fest in Key West , Florida which I have sometimes referred to as "Mardi Gras on Steroids"....without the side effects.

I also think you should be informed before you go as either a FF veteran or 1st timer to FF about some tips that may make your experience more fun.

In addition while in Key West, learn about the nightly meets by various groups and learn where the best parties are for each night as many are ...
  6. Question: Go to Fantasy Fest in Key West in October or Hedonism II resort in Jamaica-

Hi there....Here's a question I get asked frequently especially around the time of my Annual June Group Trip to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica or as Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October.

QUESTION:

How and why can I afford to go to Hedo in June when Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida every October is in Florida and closer?

ANSWER:

Let me say this and state some facts, figures, details so that you can draw your own conclusions. ...