View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Banner

2. Ann, The TravelSlut's 112 day countdown to Hedo II June 16-24 Adventure!

Please consider joining me and our Krewe for our 6th Annual (wickedly fun, nude/clothing-optional and all-inclusive) Hedonism II resort Adventure & Fun in Negril, Jamaica from June 16-24, 2012 (or any days in between-your choice)

FLASH: 2 single females in my group are seeking a 3rd roommate if any single females are seeking a way to defer the single supplement room charge and to save significant $$$Attachment 5295

Details for my 6th Annual Group Trip include: ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 02:31 PM by The Travel Slut

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New butt pic for the boobs and butt thread

Needed to put the pic somewhere
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. My 8 night adventure @ Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica-Part II

During my time at Hedo I tried not to do much comparing between Hedo II and the former Hedo III but it was difficult not to do so. The point is, however, it that it is all moot now anyway and hopefully Hedo II will continue to make improvements and renovations for the comfort and convenience of all its guests. With an 85% return guest rate, keeping some things the same and adding new methods of having fun and comfort will only increase guest satisfaction and repeat business. I try not to dwell on ...
  5. My 8 night adventure @ Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica

I promised several people a trip report and blog entry from my latest travel adventure so here's an abbreviated entry.....

Friday, June 17:

My 5th Annual Group Trip of FantasyFesters and KrewedeKrazyLife friends to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica is now within 24 hours. This will be my 7th overall trip to a SuperClubs Hedonism all-inclusive, clothing optional, beachfront and tropical resort.

I’m so excited and packing my 3 luggage bags ...
  6. Eroluna goes Lanzarote

http://www.eroluna.de/spice_english

Eroluna-Takeover with 57 couples - 11/19 - 11/26 / 2011

more Informations also here: http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...26.-2011-Spice
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. New to this site AND HEDO II

Quote Originally Posted by geminibaby View Post
    Just checking things out on here... New to the site and going to HEDO II with my "experienced" other half... excited but a little scared at the same time. Going July... any pointers?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hedo friends?

When I read the first few member posts and travel reports I was thinking "Hedo sounds like a place to make lots of friends and have a great and fun time,"..........as I kept reading post after post and report after report I felt like I really have to go and see if this place and people really do exist!
    After posting several times without getting a single reply or comment, and asking important (or at least important to ME) questions only to go UNanswered, I'm left with thoughts (or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Whos going May 14th - 21st?

We'll be at Hedo II May 14th to the 21st. Who else will be there then? Say Hello!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. LoveVoodooo Fest 2010 is beyond sold out!

LoveVoodooo Fest 2010 is beyond sold out! The good news is that there is a substantial discount for LoveVoodoo Fest 2011 running through the end of November. If you are interested in attending you really should put down a small, totally refundable deposit today! Do the math, all 280 rooms sold out in early September. Low Cost Prude rooms sold out last May. We are already 30% sold out for 2011, and most people that go this year will rebook while at Hedo for 2011. On top of that there is a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. The largest Lifestyle Event in history !

The largest Lifestyle Event in history will be launched Oct 15th, and we would like to offer you the opportunity to participate. LoveVoodoo Travel along with everyone else in the Lifestyle business will be announcing a full charter of the Freedom of the Seas, which will sail Nov 11th, 2012. While this event is two years from now, they have to charter these cruise ships well in advance in order to secure a ship of this magnitude.

Until the Oasis came out last November, the Freedom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. LoveVoodoo Convention!

LoveVoodoo Convention!

Are you ready for a LoveVoodoo Convention? So are we! How about we have a really cool LoveVoodoo Convention in New Orleans, on Bourbon St, with wild play rooms, cocktail parties, club and bar take overs, a swingers parade right through the French Quarter, great food, private parties, and all for a great price? Guess what… it already exists, no reason to reinvent the wheel, because LoveVoodoo will be going to Naughty in Nawlins July 6th – 10 2011. Elena ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. LoveVoodoo NoozLetter !

14. We are filming a commercial at LoveVoodoo Fest 2010...@ Hedonism II, Jamaica...

We are filming a commercial at LoveVoodoo Fest 2010...We need several singles both male and female to be in the shoot.

We are filming a commercial at LoveVoodoo Fest 2010. It will be to advertise LoveVoodoo Travel and LoveVoodoo.com We need several singles both male and female to be in the shoot. We also need one couple. We need a young attractive in shape couple for this particular shoot. We are not trying to discriminate against any body type or age guest, however for this specific ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. The Photo

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast