View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 1st trip to hedo 2- want to meet friendly ppl for fun

Hi,

We are G & D from NY. We will be in Hedo 2 from 4/9-4/13/08. It will be our 1st trip down. We are looking to hang with like-minded attractive cples and singles, while we visit and get wild. Maybe we could get acquainted and see where it goes. Ck us out. We have plenty of PICS. Heres a lil' more about us. We are a sexy, fit, fun Cpl. in our 30's.She is BI and he is str8. We have been in this lifestyle for yrs now. We are honest, fun, sensual, sexual, open-minded, good looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So Fly

COMING BACK TO HEDO... GOING COMPLETELY NUDE THIS TIME
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good time to visit Hedo

Hey, starting to plan a our first trip to Hedo sometime in the next 12 months. Is there a good time to go? Is there some where i can view the list of evens for Hedo? We would like to go when there is enough people to have fun, but not when it's completely crowed. Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Going to H3 April 3-6

Couple in 40's looking for like couples going to Hedo III during our stay. Send us a comment
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New to Hedo

My husband and I are both 24. I am currently planning a vacation for when he returns from Iraq in December. Pretty sure we want to go to Hedo 3. Any information would be helpful. When is the best time of the year to go???
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. hello

hey everyone, as you already know that I'm new to this site, I'm 26 year old male married to a wonderful wife that's 28yr.
    were planning a vacation in may to hedonism 2 or 3, can anyone help us decide. thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Does Anyone Know???

Does Anyone Have Any Idea How To Find Out Who Is Going In June =/ Hmmm Maybe Im Just To Early......... I Just Sooooo Ready To Go!!!! =) =) =) I Think Im Gonna Be The Youngest There =/ But Thats Ok I Just Hope To Fit In Cause Im Sure Ill Be As Drunk As The Rest =()
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. going june 13th to hedonism 3 yay

who is gonna be there????????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. going to hed3 on march4th-9th

I'm a single male going to hed3 for the first time on march 4th - 9th. i know most of you don't want any single male, but will i meet anyone or groups while i'm there?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. HEDO 3 March 29th- April 6th

Just checkin in to see if there is gonna be alot of people headed to Hedo 3 march29- April6th, we hope so!!!!!!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. anyone going to hedo III MAY 15TH TO 18TH

going to hedonism 3 on may 15th to 18th. i've been to hedo 2. any inputs on 3.there will be 4 couples in our group.

Updated 01-28-2008 at 04:52 PM by darenav

Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am a single women and I want to travel this year to a Hedonism Resort.

Which one do you suggest: Hedonism II or Hedonism III and why?

I basically want to experience Hedo to have fun and make friends.

Thanks for replying!!!

Latinita
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112