View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

1. Ann, The TravelSlut's 112 day countdown to Hedo II June 16-24 Adventure!

Please consider joining me and our Krewe for our 6th Annual (wickedly fun, nude/clothing-optional and all-inclusive) Hedonism II resort Adventure & Fun in Negril, Jamaica from June 16-24, 2012 (or any days in between-your choice)

FLASH: 2 single females in my group are seeking a 3rd roommate if any single females are seeking a way to defer the single supplement room charge and to save significant $$$Attachment 5295

Details for my 6th Annual Group Trip include: ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 02:31 PM by The Travel Slut

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My 8 night adventure @ Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica-Part II

During my time at Hedo I tried not to do much comparing between Hedo II and the former Hedo III but it was difficult not to do so. The point is, however, it that it is all moot now anyway and hopefully Hedo II will continue to make improvements and renovations for the comfort and convenience of all its guests. With an 85% return guest rate, keeping some things the same and adding new methods of having fun and comfort will only increase guest satisfaction and repeat business. I try not to dwell on ...
  3. My 8 night adventure @ Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica

I promised several people a trip report and blog entry from my latest travel adventure so here's an abbreviated entry.....

Friday, June 17:

My 5th Annual Group Trip of FantasyFesters and KrewedeKrazyLife friends to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica is now within 24 hours. This will be my 7th overall trip to a SuperClubs Hedonism all-inclusive, clothing optional, beachfront and tropical resort.

I’m so excited and packing my 3 luggage bags ...
  4. Hedonism III in Jamaica 2009--Part 3 of 3

Day 9 Sunday May 3 2009

My 6:45 a.m. wakeup call came WAY too early but I did have time to get my luggage placed outside my door by the 7 a.m. requirement and then a quick shower later, it was off to reception to check out of Hedo and check in for the complimentary transfer from resort to the Montego Bay airport following one last (excellent breakfast at 7:30 a.m.) A few last hugs and kisses to staff and guests and Krewe alike was all that remained.

The airport bus ...
  5. Hedonism III in Jamaica 2009--Part 2 of 3

Day 3 Monday, April 27, 2009

After a mid-morning wake-up to beautiful sunshine, I made my way to the buffet to catch breakfast before they shut down. Some internet work and then meeting with the hotel manager Lance and sales manager LeeJay for some photo ops just made my day. You would be hard pressed to find any hotel or resort staff as accommodating as you find at Hedonism III. They are the best. NOTE: The nude bar grill has been closing at 5 p.m. recently but food can still be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hedonism III in Jamaica 2009--Part 1 of 3

The TravelSlut's Jamaica & Hedonism Blog for April 25 to May 3, 2009

Day 1 Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well, after working late into the night on some last minute travel arrangements for some long-time clients, my plan to spend the night at the La Quinta (park and fly) hotel near the Tampa Airport finally came to fruition. Unfortunately, my wakeup call at 4:30 a.m. came too soon and it was off on a shuttle to Tampa International Airport and a short flight to Miami ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123