View RSS Feed

The Travel Slut

1. 2019 TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life in June is done but June 2020 is now a reality

FLASH! Just a gentle reminder to those going or wanting to go to Hedonism resort next June (this June's trip was sold out)

NOTE: The only way to get lowest group rates & Krewe perks is to contact me directly--not thru the Hedo website.

The 14th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure in Paradise is set for June 13-20, 2020 and again this trip>>>>open to all singles and couples who want ...
  2. 6+ months until the 13th Annual TravelSlut/Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip to Hedo

FLASH! Just a gentle reminder to those going or wanting to go to Hedonism resort next June (this June's trip was sold out)

http://www.hedonism.com/events-enter...al-group-trip/

NOTE: The only way to get lowest group rates & Krewe perks is to contact me directly--not thru the Hedo website.

The 13th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip ...
  3. 13th Annual TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip to Hedo June 2019-open to all

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...jlXKXmLdaU</a>

FLASH! Just a gentle reminder to those going or wanting to go to Hedonism resort next June (this June’s trip was sold out)

http://www.hedonism.com/events-enter...al-group-trip/

NOTE: The only way to get lowest group rates & Krewe perks is to contact me directly–not thru the Hedo website.

The 13th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure ...
  4. Just an email to me from a Krewe member about their June 2018 Group Trip

Hi again everyone.. I was asked to share this here by one of the veterans Krewe members and friends of Jointlock (some names have been modified for discretion purposes)

-----Original Message-----
    To: Ann Lee <TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
    Sent: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 8:33 am
    Subject: Re: ATF post by Jointlock

Today setting in my office thinking about what I was doing last week at the time prompted me ...
  5. Updates on my travels & Krewe de Krazy Life group trips to Hedo in 2018 & 2019

While I continue my extended travels here in Australia for business & leisure, I wanted to remind everyone that since the June 2018 12th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure in paradise at Hedonism II resort will rank as one of the best trips--that my next group trip---#13--will be a blowout at the Caribbean's most wickedly-wild, nude & clothing-optional, tropical beachfront & best---ALL-INCLUSIVE & @ lowest group rates.

June 15-22, 2019 will again be ...
  6. Who's going in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life for Group Trip #12?

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxandhisVixen View Post
    We are not with the Krewe, but we get in the day after. What can you tell me about them? Are they inclusive of other groups? How many travel with the Krewe? And are there many private or offsite events planned? Thanks in advance.
    Hi there....The Krewe de Krazy Life group has been coming and going to Hedo since 2005 when I was asked by several Krewe members at Fantasy Fest (in Key West every October and where the Krewe originated) to organize and book annual group trips to Hedo. The
  7. Deciding Date For Hedo...some considerations

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Hi there....I think that the stock answer is to go anytime, anyway, anyhow. Booking for any date eliminates the awful feeling of "should have, would have, could have
    ..."
    Obviously, your timing will be influenced by your preference to time of year, availability for time off, etc. plus, whatever group present the week you decide to attend.

Here's some basic info I have posted before.

Hi again….after having experienced Hedo 13 times now since
  8. Updated pre-Hedo travel checklist

Here again is a checklist of travel suggestions for you to cherry pick travel items for trips to Hedonism resort:

AIRPORT & AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
    Passport and copies of passport facepages in luggage)
    Airline ticket/confirmation number papers & itineraries
    Airport transfer papers
    Clothes for flights (bras, underwear, closed-toe shoes)
    Luggage with name tags, luggage locks and passport copies inside
    Luggage lined with empty trash bags that ...
  9. TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 3

Tuesday, June 23 (Bare as you Dare Glow/Rave pool party night)

Early morning breakfast and the last of the Krewe check-ins today! Pashur the Bodypainter arrived and later began artistically creating complimentary body art on all the Krewe ladies for the week.

The 2nd and final one-hour rainshower of my Hedo time arrived but did not affect anyone.

I have been tweaking my Hedonism resort travel checklist as I discover items that should be included that ...
  10. TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 2

Saturday June 20 (Hats and Heels)

Today the majority of the Krewe arrived for the 9th Annual Group Adventure week in Paradise

I had a very early morning wakeup to get the check-in Group desk set up in the piano bar and to insure the hanging of the two big TravelSlut @ Krewe de Krazy Life banners at the resort. Since the resort is a sellout, there is lots of activity and movements.

Breakfast was a busy time too and with so many people checking in and ...
  11. TravelSlut's & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Hedo Trip Adventure June 2015 - Part 1

TravelSlut's June 18-30 trip report with Krewe de Krazy Life on Trip #11
    This trip report is more like a daily diary for my 11th trip to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica from June 18-30 and includes my week with the Krewe de Krazy Life (June 20-27).

Thursday, June 17 (Toga Theme Night)

Southwest Airlines #272 Orlando to Montego Bay after spending the night at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. The International check-in at end of the main area was empty and ...
  12. Ann, The TravelSlut's trip report for June 2013 & 7th Annual Nude Group Trip (Part 3)

10 things to remember about trips to Hedonism II all-inclusive resort in Negril, Jamaica

1. Bring or buy or borrow and then USE mid-high range SPF sunscreen-especially your 1st few days and don’t forget both to reapply often and don’t forget the SENSITIVE SPOTS! I have seen way too many red lobster-skinned people during my previous 9 trips to Hedo and spending your vacation/holiday time applying aloe vera while sitting in the shade and taking aspirin to reduce pain and swelling ...
  13. Ann, The TravelSlut's Hedonism 7th Annual Group Trip Report (Part 2)

Many of the guests commented on how nice the new loungers were and how there were an adequate supply even when the resort occupancy was near 80% for a few of the days I was there.

Be especially careful about the wading areas of the lagoon and beach areas. Please wear aqua socks or water sandals to avoid being cut on the coral rocks or stepping on a sea urchin! It happens every time I go to Hedo and makes for some uncomfortable times for some guests.

Towel exchanges ...
  14. Ann, The TravelSlut's trip report for June 2013 & 7th Annual Nude Group Trip (Part 1)

Ann, The TravelSlut's 9th Trip to Hedonism II resort & 7th Annual Group Trip Adventure

I was most recently at Hedonism II from June 21 to July 1 and wow, what a positive difference from my June 2012 trip!

I did this trip with about 30 other Krewe de Krazy Life members for 10 days and the bottom line was that this Hedo experience ranks near the top overall thanks mainly to a great Krewe including: (PF& ISS, M & J, R & Dr. T, LD & R, BB & BBS, ...
  15. Ann, The TravelSlut's 112 day countdown to Hedo II June 16-24 Adventure!

Please consider joining me and our Krewe for our 6th Annual (wickedly fun, nude/clothing-optional and all-inclusive) Hedonism II resort Adventure & Fun in Negril, Jamaica from June 16-24, 2012 (or any days in between-your choice)

FLASH: 2 single females in my group are seeking a 3rd roommate if any single females are seeking a way to defer the single supplement room charge and to save significant $$$Attachment 5295

Details for my 6th Annual Group Trip include: ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 02:31 PM by The Travel Slut

Categories
    Uncategorized