View RSS Feed

luvbeingnude

1. looking for someone met in new river gorge last mermorial weekend

ok i know this is a needle in haystack. But me and wife met a group at new river gorge, west virginia last memorial weekend while doing the zip lines. They were the ones who told me about this site and was gonna let them know we will be in Hedo this May. Part of the group was from West Virginia and other part was from North carolina I believe.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. looking for room advice

if this is 2nd time for blog, my apologies. I just wrote one all out only to find out i was longer longer connected.
    Now some background. Ive been before back in 2002. Dont rember quad area being there. I missed it if it was. Now I love laying in sun, naked, feeling the breeze and reading a good book. My wife doesnt think she could be fully naked, has never tried it, but she doesnt enjoy getting sun anyway. She is phillipina, im trying to tan and she is using whitening soap. lol. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. finally scheduling hedo trip

going to be there the last week in may
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. first time at Hedo as a single male, was in 2002

Here is my first experience at Hedo. First let me say this was also my first time being naked in public. When I first arrived, I threw on the shorts, grabbed a towel, walked out back door of room (garden nude side) walked around pool area, felt on eyes on me (didnt know at time because I was dressed) couldnt get the nerve to strip, so walked on around to prude side and got a few drinks. Next let me say I had read it was not appropriate to walk around with a big woody and a nudist resort. SO I had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. anyone familar with Haulover?

Wife has last week of October off. We were gonna try to make it to Hedo, but on short notice we cant make it now. Maybe for anniversay last week of may next spring. She wants to either visit New York or Miami as she has never been for something to do to get away. I choose Miami, lol. Anyway as this would be wifes first experience at being nude in public. And I would love to swim and feel the breeze and sun naked again. Was wandering if anyone knew how Haulover beach is and if worth checking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Not sure which hedo to go, first time for wife

I was in Hedo 3 in 2002. I went alone as a single male, mistake. But otherwise had a great time, room was nice, people were friendly, I stayed aunatural garden view. Only disappointmnet I had was beaches were small.
    Now married and have talked wife into trying the whole experience. But where to go? I have been reading and still not sure. Ive read Hedo 2 has better beaches but is outdated and Hedo 3 has much nicer facilities. Comparing to what I know of hedo 3 a nicer beach to walk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized