Thread: Wife sharing April 2 - 9 at Hedo 2

Wife sharing April 2 - 9 at Hedo 2

Are there any guys headed to Hedo April 2-9 2022. I’d love to chat a bit as this is our first trip and I’d love to watch my wife with another man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    Are there any guys headed to Hedo April 2-9 2022. I’d love to chat a bit as this is our first trip and I’d love to watch my wife with another man.
    Haven't booked a date yet but April is within our range of dates to go and I love to watch my husband with another woman as he loves watching me with other men or woman or at times with both, Happy Days, best of luck to you stay safe. Valerie

Quote Originally Posted by GLENN View Post
    Haven't booked a date yet but April is within our range of dates to go and I love to watch my husband with another woman as he loves watching me with other men or woman or at times with both, Happy Days, best of luck to you stay safe. Valerie

Thanks for your reply! Hope to see you guys there. Have you visited Hedo before? Was there ample opportunity for a Horny wife to have some fun with a male guest!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    Thanks for your reply! Hope to see you guys there. Have you visited Hedo before? Was there ample opportunity for a Horny wife to have some fun with a male guest!
    We have visited HEDO several times nothing happened on our first visit we just played together to nervous but on our second visit all that changed plus all our subsequent visits my husband loves to watch me have sex with other men and there wives as well he has watched me with two men plus two woman and a couple his favouret was me being topped and tailed by two men as there wives watched until they and my husband joined in. How does your wife feel about sex with others. Love to meet up.

She loves the rush of being with another man. She has never been with another woman but am sure in the right setting she would go with it. Let me know if you want to chat further maybe on Skype sometime. Can’t wait to hit the beach!!!

Blog Entries
    My husband Arthur loves to watch me with another woman 69 is his favorite to watch or with other men. We would love to keep in touch Valerie and Arthur.
    Last edited by GLENN; 01-12-2022 at 01:41 AM.

Shawn and Sharon here. Add on Skype larkinwingnut@yahoo.com when you have a chance

Blog Entries
    Not quite ready to go down that road yet anonymity is still important as of yet although would love to shout from the rooftops that go to HEDO and have sex with other couples Valerie and Arthur.

Maybe post over on the 'Hedo Couples for Singles' Facebook group. . .