Thread: Best time to go for single male?

Best time to go for single male?

For alll you Hedo vets out there (you know who you are ), I'm a single guy looking for my first trip to Hedo. There is a lot of info that it can be a bit overwhelming and conflicting at times. I'm wondering when the best time of year it is to go for a single guy. I've talked with one travel agent that is recommending January or February since those are the "lifestyle" months. I have also noticed a lot of other group tours in the Spring time frame where room rates seem much more reasonable for us singles. The Hedo staff says their singles theme weeks are usually in August and September. What is your all opinion? If I'm a newbie single male looking for a good time, when is the best time to go? On the flip side, what times should I avoid? Finally, how many nights should I plan. 7 nights is way too long for me. Would 3 to 4 nights be good? I've heard that to get group discounts, the usual length of stay is 5 nights. Thanks for any words of wisdom you all can offer!
    Future Trips-- Looking for my first experience. Anyone wanna help :)

After 19 trips, we may be getting close to vets. Lol.

We have been in January, July and November. We started going in January because we wanted to escape from winter, and the other trips because we could get away. January is lifestyle month and the resort is sold out, other times of the year it might not be, it depends on if there is a large group there. It is cheaper if the resort is not sold out...we love January, but it costs more. Also, some groups are more geared to lifestyle people and others geared more to not. You can go to the hedonism website an check out the groups that will be there when you are thinking of going.

As a single, if you are expecting non stop sex, you will be disappointed. If you are looking to party naked and have a blast, that will happen. Yes, you may hook up, but do not go if that is your main goal. Most singles we have met are great people, but we have met a few that were overly aggressive or creepy. Just be yourself and you will have a blast.

As for trip length, we usually go 8 nights, but for us it takes about 13 hours from our doorstep to getting to hedo. Your profile says you are in Florida, so you might have a short flight. Even so, we would recommend at least 5 nights. When you book, keep in mind weekends are the big turnover days, lots of people tired from parting for the week and planning on going home, and others arriving and tired from travel. For us, we will think weekdays have a higher energy and a funner party.

Just our 2 cents. Hope it helps

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. My expectation is not non-stop sex, but sex is the reason for going. I'm definitely not the pushy or creepy type. I'm just a guy looking to have some carnal fun
    Future Trips-- Looking for my first experience. Anyone wanna help :)

Blog Entries
    In my experience, single guys who arrive alone rarely have "some carnal fun". Yes , I have met gorgous, shy, young 'boy toy' types who couples have played with and then ignored. AND I have known many charming older and younger single men who have ongoing frienships that may or may not include sexual benefits but they are cool with just friendship if thats the deal. You will be very disappointed if you EXPECT to have sexual adventures at Hedo as a single guy.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 08-26-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    There's usually dues to be paid to play. First trip it could and might happen, but if you travel with a group and are a known trusted member (over a couple of years) the chances are considerably better. And yes, many single guys just do fine there, many do not.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Your best chance is when I am there, LoL!
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Yes, did we ever establish a 'Cuckold / Hotwife Week?' Single guys would get worked

Next visit?

It looks like the groups going late Feb. early March are 'open to singles.' 'Lovin Life' February 24- March 2 - 'Ms. No Swim Suit' 3/2 - 3/9 and 'Suns Out, Buns Out' https://www.hedonism.com/events-entertainment/events/