Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Weed accessory question

Quote Originally Posted by BKandKB View Post
    Not sure if I would trust the beach vendors overly much, they're definitely going to overcharge you.
    I completely disagree with this. You can haggle and plus the work by word of mouth. If you get on the way to the resort you will never see them again so no possible consequences for crap
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I completely disagree with this. You can haggle and plus the work by word of mouth. If you get on the way to the resort you will never see them again so no possible consequences for crap
    We felt pretty confident on that, he was counting on us for the return trip as well. The people we talked to who did buy from the beach vendor paid about 1.5x to 2x more than we did. No way to tell the difference in quality though as we weren't about to break our joints apart to compare In the end, in absolute dollars, it probably doesn't make much of a difference - $20 or 40 to stay baked as much as you want for the week is negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by DNA7681 View Post
    $40-$50, wait until you get to the resort, either the bellhop or a vendor on the beach will help you
    That's about double what I usually pay. I always just show a twenty and tell them to give me what they want for that. Always got way more than we can smoke in a week. I always buy from the beach vendors, the same guys have been working the beach for years and I've always been treated fairly.

I found it to be an advantage to wait until the end of the afternoon when most people are packing up. If the beach guy hasn't made many sales that day he is even more keen to negotiate...he even accepted my Canadian money...at par!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

If you want the best of the best, you'll have to likely take a trip to one of the plantations in orange hill. You can hit the Negril blue hole mineral spring while you're at it. I've bought from a beach vendor, bell hop at couples and the quality is decent I'd say. Nothing like medical strains at home. A dude who saw me smoking on the balcony gifted me what turned out to be the best joint I had when I was there, much more powerful than the others. He got it up there on one of the plantations.

*deleted*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345