Thread: Loved Temptations...how does Hedo ii compare?

Loved Temptations...how does Hedo ii compare?

We loved the themed party scene every night at Temptations and wonder it that happens at Hedo as well. We've read some posts that say there is little night activity except for in the nude pool/hot tub area. Is this true? We like to dress up, drink, dance, and socialize too!

Also, is the prude section fun or desolate? I'm happy with full nudity, but my husband is not sure if he wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by JodiAndMark View Post
    We loved the themed party scene every night at Temptations and wonder it that happens at Hedo as well. We've read some posts that say there is little night activity except for in the nude pool/hot tub area. Is this true? We like to dress up, drink, dance, and socialize too!

Also, is the prude section fun or desolate? I'm happy with full nudity, but my husband is not sure if he wants to be.
    Prude side is some what busy . Quite if you like that . We enjoyed both sides. Tell your husband just do it get naked . Once he does he be glad . Greatest feeling ever. The longer you wait the harder it be so just do it . He will be glad he did.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    For people who think they will have a hard time with being nude in public,you won't.Besides,once you are in the pool nobody is going to see your bottom half anyway.Once you have been on the nude side for 30 minutes you realize you would feel funny wearing clothes around naked people.

Do when there is a full house and there are lots of people to party with!!! Check out the link below for some very detailed trip reports
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The peak season is about December thru March so during those times the resort is usually booked but even then the party is on the nude side. Like the others have said he just said needs to drop 'em and go nude. He will not regret it. Also there is a theme every night and people will dress up for them so you will be able to enjoy dressing up for them. Yes there is fun at night at the nude pool and hot tub but there is also the night club to dance at before the playtime at either the hot tub or playroom. You also have the piano bar which is always fun to go to at least once during the week. I believe you will enjoy Hedo more then temptations. Just our opinion. If you have questions feel free to private message us.
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

Peak season extends into April too now, usually most of April is sold out. Or at least the last week of April for the last few years has been.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Peak season extends into April too now, usually most of April is sold out. Or at least the last week of April for the last few years has been.
    Peak season rates stop mid April. Last week of April is off season rates just going by Hedo's rates. We used to go first part of April and don't ever remember it being sold out. Haven't been in April for a couple years maybe it's changed.
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

I'm happy with full nudity, but my husband is not sure if he wants to be.
    If you get naked and head for the nude pool, I'm willing to bet that he is going to follow suit (sans suit lol)
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm happy with full nudity, but my husband is not sure if he wants to be."[/QUOTE]

CK, the lady of our twosome, was nervous the first time we went to a nude resort and took her maybe 5 minutes to get over it. Now she wants to get naked whenever we can! First thing we did at Hedo a couple weeks ago was get naked and join the fun at the nude pool. Evening parties will be more happening if you go during a busier time.

We went to Temptation last year, and after experiencing Hedo, we will probably not go back to Temptation. Hedo is a totally different experience. People are much more interactive. We didn't know anyone and quickly made several couple friends.