Thread: Very new to the lifestyle! Hello everyone!

Very new to the lifestyle! Hello everyone!

Hello everyone. We found this forum because we think a swinger resort best fits what we are looking for as our first step into the lifestyle. We are looking to travel as a couple to a resort and put ourselves in situations with people in the same mindset as we are currently in and to do this and have a vacation at the same time seems like we can get the best all around experience. We also want to be very discreet so play around home seems too risky to us at this point!

First a little background. We are very new at this and still have yet to make any connections. We are curious and excited but a little worried about how life changing this lifestyle can be?

Until recently we were living a pretty basic sex life and to be honest I had never thought that this type of thing existed until one drunk night when all of our fantasies came out. My husband told me how much it would turn him on to see another man fuck me. I understood because it would also very much turn me on to see him fuck another woman! We had broken the ice and it was so hot that we were actually both turned on by this!

From that night every time we had sex it would get a little more intense and a little more dirty! From there it turned into him wanting to see me with a man with a massive penis and then he finally told me he wants to see me with a black man. We have now involved toys and continue to talk and play out our fantasies in the bedroom!

He wants to watch and take pictures and join in as well at times (he is completely straight).
    It will also turn me on having my husband watch me with another man!

He says he wants to see what kind of woman comes out of me seeing me take a huge dick and seeing if I can take it and how I will handle it, the noises I make and my facial expressions, and how turned on I make the other man will really turn him on.

So that is where we are at and we are curious to see what might happen if we do meet the right guy!

Hope this isn't too much all at once! Comments, thoughts and recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Nice to meet everyone!

well looks like you are on the right path. you can check here for more advice http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...-the-lifestyle

also google newbies to the lifestyle and a bunch of stuff will come up, with basically the same messages. Create rules/boundries.

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All you need to do now is decide on a date you want to go and check the travel group calendar to see who will be there at that time. Going with a group is a great way to go. Most groups will have chat rooms before the trip so you can get to know the others a little bit before your trip. There are a lot of good reasons to go with a group. Anyway, welcome to the lifestyle and you will have the vacation of a lifetime at Hedonism II. If you have any questions you don't want to post please private message us.
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

I've welcomed you in private, but I also wanted to say here- welcome aboard, Thesharpesttool!

This site has all kinds of great information about sexy travel options. You may decide that Hedonism is the best choice for you (it's definitely on our bucket list!), but I want to point out that there are plenty of other destinations available to you. You might decide that one of the Desire resorts is for you, or another destination like Temptations, or a lifestyle cruise like a Bliss Cruise (there's one coming up in November!), or one of the lifestyle resorts in the US, or any of a number of other choices.

I hope you will poke around the site and check out all the choices that are described here. Also, I hope you'll feel free to ask questions- there are many experienced lifestyle travelers here!

One great piece of advice that has already been given is to try to get to know your fellow travelers before your trip. Whatever your destination, there are often ways to "pre-meet" the folks who will be joining you at your selected vacation spot. Whether it's a chat group connected with one of the great travel groups, or a Facebook group, or a Yahoo group, or ways of making advance connections through a swinger site like swinglifestyle.com (SLS), it's a good idea to reach out and contact people before your trip. That way, you could arrive with a list of people with whom you've already got some mutual interest, and that can help to reduce the sometimes overwhelming prospect of selecting people to getting ok now better from among a whole resort full of hundreds or thousands of couples.

Good luck, and have fun fantasizing about your trip!
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

We were like you first trip...talked up a storm and awesome sex as we fantasized the possibilities. We discussed at length and had 12 rules we printed and posted to the inside of the Hedo door so we would be reminded when we left the room. The first night in the hot tub as the wife was cuddling up to a new friend...she turned and asked if what she was doing was against the rules?....apparently not... and that rule was promptly crossed off the list. By the end of the week we had/have 2 rules left. The problem with living out fantasy is where do you go from there once the fantasy has been fulfilled? As they've been crossed off the list, our fantasies have become somewhat bizarre and more out there. Some will never be lived out now, just too insane for "normal" people.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Welcome! You sound like you're very much where we were about 10 years ago. You should check and see if there are any local clubs in your area where you can test the waters and see where that takes you. If you do decide to go to Hedo as a fellow Canadian you want to be careful with the advice to book through a group. Going with a group is great but you'll end up paying way more as all of the groups use a US based travel agent and you have to pay in US dollars. You're much better off to book a package through AC Vacations, Sunwing, Westjet, etc. (although it looks like Westjet isn't featuring Hedo for 2017, anyone have any info on this?)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    You're much better off to book a package through AC Vacations, Sunwing, Westjet, etc. (although it looks like Westjet isn't featuring Hedo for 2017, anyone have any info on this?)
    I looked from Halifax and West Jet offers right up until the beginning of April next year. So I guess after that we are SOL
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I looked from Halifax and West Jet offers right up until the beginning of April next year. So I guess after that we are SOL
    That's great, when I checked about a week ago they weren't showing anything for Hedo after December 31st. Looks like they've resigned their contract. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    That's great, when I checked about a week ago they weren't showing anything for Hedo after December 31st. Looks like they've resigned their contract. Thanks!
    And I looked further and WestJet is still going to Montego Bay into April, so many they will put Hedo dates up soon???
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    And I looked further and WestJet is still going to Montego Bay into April, so many they will put Hedo dates up soon???
    You're in the same boat as us, anything after the end of April you have to fly through Toronto. There's twice daily year round flights from YYZ - MBJ. Hedo is now showing on the Westjet Vacation site, I just checked.