Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2nd trip to Hedo!!! Young Swingers Week -July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Jnshay View Post
    Wow, July is finally here. The wait is almost over for us all. We have decided to torture ourselves even more by abstaining from sex for the month till the night we arrive. (Yes, i know, crazy idea) Hoping to be charged up and ready to explode in exctacy when we arrive. Pray for us ya'll. Its been a struggle on the first day already. Lol.Did anyone else receive the email about the ladies bi-athlon? Wonder what that entails and how many ladies will be participating? Very bi-curios here and so looking forward to playing with the sexy ladies.

Very crazy idea...I can't make it past a day.
    DanandJen_2011 on sls

Quote Originally Posted by cnparda View Post
    Very crazy idea...I can't make it past a day.
    We'd be lying if we said it was anything other than pure agony at the moment. I suppose it is nice not being able to keep our hands to ourselves while trying to push eachothers' buttons. But the reward should be all worth it. C'mon 24th. Arriving a little later than some of you but hope to get caught up in no time. 😉

We have been talking about going to Hedonism II with this group for the past few months now. After reading some of these posts and seeing how excited people are to go is making me really think we should pull the trigger and book for March 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by sexynewbies View Post
    We have been talking about going to Hedonism II with this group for the past few months now. After reading some of these posts and seeing how excited people are to go is making me really think we should pull the trigger and book for March 2017.
    Fair warning, terrible things happen after a trip with YSW to Hedo. We went for our first adults only vacation in March of 2015, we went back in March of 2016 and swore we would not go to the same place three years in a row...the countdown is on for the March 2017 trip and we can't wait. It's a great group and a great place. You won't likely find this many "younger" open minded people in one place anywhere else. Hope to see you there in the spring.

I agree with Tryinit. We never wanted to travel to the same place twice but after our first trip with YSW we were hooked! We have now been to hedo with YSW 6 times in 3 years. We absolutely love it there! We even got married there last October

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234