Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newbie here not in lifestyle but we plan to have sex in hedo while everyone watches

still very reluctant to talk to her about it. she was brought up by conservative family and i just imagine how far weve come. before she refuses oral sex and sex toys. i was surprised one time though when she opened up that she dreamt that i fucked her on the beach. i asked her if shed want to she said yes. i just bought her bunch of lingerie i was so happy bec u can never see her wear one before see my avatar pic u can see her excitement as she asked me over and over if she looks sexy. so im not sure if i can just rush in and talk to her that i want her to try having sex with another men moreso my ultimate fantasy of her being shared with multiple men. but again she is more open to sex and now we are exploring role playing. i noticed that she liked her school girl slutwear. so while pounding her i called her my little school girl slut. it drove her crazy she ended up cumming while shouting use my like a whore im a slut. that was really a surprise to me. i bought her bunch of mgazines before which she never touched but one time i caught her reading a story about a slut wife. i am not sure but i think we are more mature now (were 34 by the way) or prabably just getting old gets ur libido a big boost. she was my gf 12 years ago but sex today is way better than it was in our college days haha so im reluctant to tell her my fantasy and ruin everything

Communication is key to a couple in the lifestyle. You need to both be on the same page and you can't push her into something she is not ready for. Move at her speed.

Be patient and communicate.

you are right wil try to communicate more. thank you for the insight. will talk to her about this. she is very much ready for public sex but as for my other fantasies i guess i can always wait. we can always go back to hedo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12