Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beef patties

Thanks A and A aka CdnCpl! C and I were just talking about making it a hedo weekend, from starting up the pre trip tanning, shopping for some outfits, buying stuff for the glow night party...basically anything to remind us we are going back to hedo in 45 days. Seems fitting to hit the grocery store and make this recipe. Now if i could just find some place in chicago that sells Ting.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Here's a recipe we really like, if you like it hot make sure to use a Scotch Bonnet instead of habaneros
    http://www.onceuponachef.com/2011/04...k-chicken.html
    I might have to make this tomorrow for super bowl Sunday! Thanks
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Thanks A and A aka CdnCpl! C and I were just talking about making it a hedo weekend, from starting up the pre trip tanning, shopping for some outfits, buying stuff for the glow night party...basically anything to remind us we are going back to hedo in 45 days. Seems fitting to hit the grocery store and make this recipe. Now if i could just find some place in chicago that sells Ting.
    You're welcome! Wouldn't that be awesome, jerk chicken and ting. Have fun looking forward to your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    The Boardwalk just past Sandals might be a good place to try. We've eaten there several times but honestly never had the jerk chicken. You're absolutely right about the stuff at the nude grill, the bbq style sauce isn't authentic at all, but still very good.
    Thanks! I make my own jerk and it's great! Try on a firm light fish with some veggies in a foil pouch! Yum! And Kroger carries ting!

Try this place for your fixin's...

http://www.iriemonbox.com/

Fresh Co and sobey's here in Canada sell chicken that's frozen but it's already spiced with jerk spices and cut in half (butterflied) and vacuumed sealed...toss it on the BBQ and it's delicious... I would say if you close your eyes and eat it, it tastes the same, the problem is when you open your eyes you're still in the great white north...lol...

Ohhh ya and if you're looking to bring jerk sauce home, the hubby and I went to sandals gift shop and they make and bottle theirs in house for their guests...or Hedo's guest for that matter.... Lol... But it's just like the sauce at the nude grill!!!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by hedoshedo50; 01-15-2017 at 06:31 PM.

You can also get a good jerk seasoning on Amazon. A local place here uses it. It's Walkersworld Traditional Jamaican Jerk seasoning. It's really good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12