Thread: Forced to change dates!

Blog Entries

Forced to change dates!

Hi, Due to schedule changes back home, we are needing to change the dates that we had planned on taking our first c/o vacation.
    We are now looking for groups traveling to Hedo between March 1st and April 23rd, 2015. We will need to depart Hedo no later than April 22nd
    My wife and i are looking for a suitable group that enjoys traveling to Hedo and Desire resorts.

What we are looking for:

This will be our first c/o trip
    Though we really do not want to wait, the dates which work best for us are March/April 2015. Unless we can find a screaming deal (no pun intended) before then.
    We think we know what Hedo/Desire is all about from in reading, videos, emails, chats etc, which excites us.
    Though we are 1st timers we don't plan to be sitting there on our hands staring at each other.
    We are looking for a fun/crazy group with fun sexy games and sexy theme nights.

We are an early 40's couple, kids are pretty much grown up and it is time for the 2 of us to experience life to the fullest, together.
    We do plan on making the most of our experience. Dressing up for theme nights, participating during daily activities, nude cruise, hot tub, PDA's...

Knowing that there are people interested in all different lifestyles at Hedo/Desire normally, and though this will not bother us in the least, we are not so much interested in groups that are mainly focused on swingers, bi relationships, singles etc

Groups focusing on couples, especially the wives, and a helluva good time, if that makes any sense would be perfect.

Flights to Mexico are muuuch better time wise(4-6hrs mexico each way vs 13 and 24 hrs return for jamaica), but it seems that hedo is less expensive and crazier, We are open to both.

Thanks,
    C & L

Have a look at this site - has several trips during your time frame. They also have group trips to Desire. If you do end up picking Desire make sure you pick a week a group is going to be there so it will be a little more "lively"

http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/hedonism-groups/
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Personally I wouldn't worry too much about trying to fit your timing into a group's schedule. We've been to Hedo five times and only once with a group, we paid more to do so and didn't feel that the extra spent was worth it in terms of the experience we had. If you book with a group you have to arrange your room through them and book your airfare separately which ends up being more expensive for us Canadians almost every time. Many people go there without being part of a group and have a fantastic time, people are open to hanging around with anyone no matter if you're in their group or not.

Have you checked flights through Winnipeg? Depending on where you are in Saskatchewan it might be worth driving or getting a connecting flight through Regina or Saskatoon. Air Canada, WestJet, and Sunwing all have direct flights from Winnipeg to MBJ throughout the winter. If you book independently you can look at WestJet Vacations, Air Canada Vacations, Red Tag, iTravel 2000 and others, they all book package deals to Hedo. Good luck in planning your trip, it's half the fun!

We have alot of members that only participate in some events, some that like to be involved in all the events, and some we rarely see.
    It's your vacation, don't feel obligated to "do things" because your with a group.
    Do activities or relax and do nothing.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I like going with a group because the group dinner is pretty awesome.Ice sculptures and wish lanterns really did it for the two of us!And even though I am not into costumes,I sure enjoy everyone else's;particularly the ladies in our group.

Cdub, my wife and I are going march 21-28 2015 but if we had our choice we would have gone march 14-21 with the Hedo Amigos. I read a thread about their group and to me it screamed having a great time. Based on what I read about your preferences I think you should read up on them and see if it meshes up with what you and your wife want at Hedo. Here is a link to the thread I read about them for their trip. I just wish we could pull off that week. Good Luck!

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...ht=hedo+amigos

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    I like going with a group because the group dinner is pretty awesome.Ice sculptures and wish lanterns really did it for the two of us!And even though I am not into costumes,I sure enjoy everyone else's;particularly the ladies in our group.
    Thanx, we love having you guys.
    CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    First time Trip booked. April 3-11 with the Fluffernutters. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by cdub View Post
    Congrats on your first booking It is a first time group, but the Fluffs usually put on a great party so I am sure you will have a blast. Get to know others before you go, be an active poster on their fb page and forum and it will make the world of difference when you get there. Have no expectations except for a great vacation and don't wait to go to the nude side. Grab a drink and a towel and head right over once you get there. Find a spot to set the towels down and get into the pool and head over to the bar. Within mins you will have friends!!! Be social and enjoy! xoxox Happy Hedo Planning!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Thanx, we love having you guys.
    CopNkitten..
    Thanks Cop! Some of us are anxious to see certain lovely ladies in their Vegas Night outfits if you have time to post them.Man,that was a another classic production!

Get your rest now! Jon & the Fluffs know how to throw a party.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We arrive on the 9th, be sure to look for us and say Hi.
    CopNkitten..