Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Oh Canada week

Quote Originally Posted by pblacoe View Post
    LeeJay Williams has been working here in Canada, for Hedo, for a few years now (as Director of Sales)
    Never heard of him or what he does. Do you have a link to some info ?

It's a Her and I did not know that...Dealt with LeeJay years ago many times at the old Hedo 3
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    Have you attempted to use a free night voucher with Westjet?

Booking the package is not the problem...they have some very good combined rates. The issue I'm talking about is years ago we had booked Sunwing and on the trip got a 3 day voucher and a rain day voucher for our next trip. When we went back to Sunwing they would not discount any free nights the hotel had given us, nor would they deal with them on our behalf. The package price is what it is...no discounts. That was when we started booking room/flight seperate.
    We have had personal dealings with this with Sunwing and have heard similar stories from others about Westjet and Air Canada Vacations.
    Ok now I understand what you're saying. We had a free night voucher a couple of trips ago from being bumped so we just booked a package as always but delayed our return flight with Westjet by one day and booked the free night directly with the resort. We had to call Westjet to do this, you can't do it on their website, but they were very accommodating. They have daily flights to MBJ now so you're not limited to just booking 7 days like it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Ok now I understand what you're saying. We had a free night voucher a couple of trips ago from being bumped so we just booked a package as always but delayed our return flight with Westjet by one day and booked the free night directly with the resort. We had to call Westjet to do this, you can't do it on their website, but they were very accommodating. They have daily flights to MBJ now so you're not limited to just booking 7 days like it used to be.
    Hello my lovely forum go-ers. My name is SpiceBox and I am hosting the week in discussion. We have decided to tweak the week slightly and go for a slightly different theme.

I'll be hosting Fluff Olympics next year in April. Everyone is welcome
    Any Ottawa natives here? Having been born and raised in Ottawa, I certainly have a soft spot for my fellow Canadians, but all are welcome to join in the debauchery this week.

What makes this week so special? Imagine this – you and your teammates are in competition all week to “score” the most points. The winning team each gets 3 free nights to defend their championship in 2016. The MVP gets a FREE WEEK back to Hedo to participate in the 2016 antics. There will be other free nights and prizes for various achievements. Teams choose a member to represent them in an event and then cheer them on! What kind of events? Some will be athletic, like volleyball, most will be Hedonistic and some will just be downright hilarious (reverse strip poker tournament anyone?) or have you ever seen what a HEDO corn hole game looks like? Add the fun things we do at Hedo and imagine Fluffernutters organizing them into fun “contests”. Now, pick your team name and your mascot (we will pair teams up as the reservations come in). There will be a special private forum on the Hedonism Community board and on the Fluffernutters Facebook page to discuss “strategy”, make suggestions and let others know how Olympic you are. Many events will be group wide and some will require getting to know other teams and teammates. Shy or not, athletic or not, partier or not, we will put a smile on your face and have you shaking your head and enjoying the memories that no other vacation spot on earth can bring!
    Count on us to leave plenty of time to just chill and hang out but just enough time to have fun and make memories that only a FLUFFOLYMPICS can have. Those participating in the first ever FLUFFOLYMPICS will be honored with swag that will be one time issues only. Can’t come for 8 nights? – NO problem, we have you covered. We will have opening ceremonies and closing ceremonies (Oh my they are going to be MEMORABLE). Events will be held over 5 days (we do have a 5 night minimum). Book now so you can begin joining the online fun leading up to the: 2015 FLUFFOLYMPICS – NEGRIL JAMAICA – HOSTED by SPICEBOX.

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceBox View Post
    Hello my lovely forum go-ers. My name is SpiceBox and I am hosting the week in discussion. We have decided to tweak the week slightly and go for a slightly different theme.

I'll be hosting Fluff Olympics next year in April. Everyone is welcome
    Any Ottawa natives here? Having been born and raised in Ottawa, I certainly have a soft spot for my fellow Canadians, but all are welcome to join in the debauchery this week.

the online fun leading up to the: 2015 FLUFFOLYMPICS – NEGRIL JAMAICA – HOSTED by SPICEBOX.
    With SpiceBox leading the way this is going to be a fantastic week!!!!

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

yes we were there last year it was great think they change it to young at heart or looking. Will be back for that week again this year.

Glad we read this post. We ruled out certain weeks because we are not young as we used to be and not from Canada eh. We are from Florida and been to a couple hockey games. Maybe more then a few. Only sport we truly follow. Laurie can probably sing the Canadian National Anthem. But never considered because of the group name and thought was exclusive. Go Bolts!
    Glad to see more options in the future.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KandLM352; 08-31-2014 at 10:38 AM.

That's pretty Canadian...throw in some curling and you may qualify for free healthcare!!
    Love voodoo fest 2014
    Love voodoo fest 2011
    Love voodoo fest 2010

Curling is where we draw the line. Kens grandmother was born in Quebec as well but still didn't consider the Canada week because we are not Canadians. Good to know for future reference that we can fake it

I hope

Quote Originally Posted by KandLM352 View Post
    Curling is where we draw the line. Kens grandmother was born in Quebec as well but still didn't consider the Canada week because we are not Canadians. Good to know for future reference that we can fake it
    Please don't fake it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456