Thread: Newbies to Caliente Tampa in October, is there a roll call/theme week listed anywhere

Newbies to Caliente Tampa in October, is there a roll call/theme week listed anywhere

Hello All,
    We have a wedding in Sarasota on Oct. 11th so we decided to make a vacation out of it since we are paying for airfare. I booked Caliente Tampa through my RCI timeshare, but was hoping there would be some sort of roll call to meet people prior to the week we are staying. We have been to Temptations in Cancun and that was one of the fun things about going there is couples would meet prior online and get to know each other so it was great to meet them in person once you were onsite!

Hoping this is similiar, reach out if you know any info that would help!

Thanks and party on Naked or Nude...whichever you prefer!
    D~

We couldn't find much information of events when we took a trip there a few years ago. There was a calendar that showed a mysterious group name during the weekend of our trip. A google search gave more details of the type of group and their shenanigans, but no real chance to communicate before we went. It would have been more fun.

Thanks for responding... Maybe I should start one? I see there is one for Hedo!

How was your trip? The Good...the Bad...hopefully no ugly?

Not ugly. We didn't know how fun the resort would be, so we researched the area and found some touristy spots we wanted to see. Turns out the place was pretty quiet during the week. Almost like a nude retirement community, but with alligators. So we went sightseeing during those times. Caliente livened up Thursday evening and was pretty enjoyable the whole weekend. There were a lot of youngsters from Tampa and a pretty wild swingers group that completely changed the atmosphere. For us, it's a long trip to Florida so we wouldn't go just for the weekend and it's pretty pricey to spend a whole week there, but it was a great trip to do once. And who knows? We might end up retiring there.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Here's my take on Caliente-I will always love that place but you have to understand what it is.
    It's a nudist community and very tame during the week.The residents understandably are not interested in getting to know the tourists.Starting on Thursdays the weekenders start to arrive and on certain weekends there's lifestyle groups that liven the place up Considerably.However,they show up with their own friends so if you are a casual tourist you are a little bit out of the mainstream for either group.That said,it is a wonderful facility and they have a ROCKIN' disco-something that HEDO apparently just cannot figure out for some reason.I would suggest HEDO mgmt spend a Saturday night at the Caliente Disco to see what a disco can be,but that's just me.

Agreed - the disco was amazing. We were there every night it was open. But the Sunday afternoon hangover/pool party was fun also.

We are members at Caliente and visit regularly on S/S/M and yes The Club is a must especially after 10pm. If the Hedo club is half as good as Caliente Tampa we'll enjoy it. Anyone who wants info just PM us.
    Karen & Richard
    Hedonism 2 - Nov 18-25, 2014
    Saint Maarten - Club Orient & Orient Beach - Jan 16-26, 2015
    Desire RM - Apr 13-22, 2015
    Saint Maarten - Orient Beach - Nov 22-Dec 6, 2015
    Saint Maarten - Nov 21-Dec 5, 2016
    Desire Pearl - May 11-May19, 2017
    Bliss Cruise - Nov 25 -Dec 3, 2017

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rkd2013 View Post
    We are members at Caliente and visit regularly on S/S/M and yes The Club is a must especially after 10pm. If the Hedo club is half as good as Caliente Tampa we'll enjoy it. Anyone who wants info just PM us.
    If I were you I would lower my HEDO night club expectations and then lower them some more and then cut that in half.To compare the Caliente Disco to what that thing is at HEDO is like comparing a deluxe RV to a beat up VW bus.The disco is the one thing that Caliente Tampa has that HEDO just does not have.

Hey Guys
    What are your dates? We have been to TTR many times and hoping caliente has the same vibe. We will be there Oct 13-17
    Ttys, MJ and Jon